We always recommend that you try on a helmet before buying, so take a trip down to your local Sweet Protection dealer and try it on. We also have a 30 day free returns on our web purchases.
The most important thing when purchasing a helmet is that it fits your head well.
Here are 3 things to think about before purchasing
- What are you using the helmet for?
- Is it top-touring, freeride or park?
- What are your needs for your new helmet?
- Is it focused on maximal protection, less weight, volume or ventilation?
- Which helmet do you like the best?
- If you do not like the look of the helmet, you might not wear it. So it is important you like the helmet so you wear it when pushing those boundaries.